Must be registered to bid..
Saturday 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
19431 Samuels Mill Court Leesburg, VA 20175 Directions
(304) 945-3700. or email at email@example.com
Road Runner Wrecker Service is a family owned, 24-hour towing service providing complete towing and wrecker services. Our fleet of trucks are always available. Reach us by phone or through our website. There is a reason why Road Runner is the most sought after heavy towing service in the area. We offer towing services and recovery services for any situation.
We have flatbed trailers and heavy wreckers available to assist with the biggest Sea Container or a special antique vehicle. Whatever your towing-service needs, our experienced towing technicians have the equipment, skills, training and knowledge to get the job done right.
Road Runner is hosting a public vehicle auction at their lot in West Virginia! Gates open at 10 am and bidding begins at 11 am.
Interested but cannot attend in person? Join us virtually! You can now listen in/bid on our auction from the comfort of your home. Simply register through this website and join us at 11 am.
Less Fees + Better Prices = Great Deals
19431 Samuels Mill Court Leesburg, VA 20175 Directions
If you have questions about any of our auctions, Customer Service can be reached by phone at (304) 450-7555 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTO AUCTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT PROPER
1. Information needed for registration requirement: A valid picture ID, government
recognized (i.e., passport,
driver’s license, military, etc.) as well as something that displays a current address. All
be 18 years of age. Upon becoming a successful registered bidder, you are required to
make a $300.00 deposit
in cash. This deposit will be applied to your purchase or refunded in the event no
purchase is made. There is
only one registered bidder per company.
2. Only registered bidders plus one person per bidder and employees of Road Runner
Wrecker Service are
permitted on the premises.
3. Starting at 11:00 AM we will permit registration and viewing. Bidding will start at
4. All vehicles must be paid for at close of auction and picked up by 5:00 pm on the
Wednesday following the
auction, NO EXCEPTIONS! The pickup hours for vehicles will be between 9am-4pm.
Road Runner Wrecker
Service reserves the right to re-sell any vehicle that is not picked up by that time and all
deposits will be
forfeited, unless previous arrangements have been made in writing.
5. No vehicle will be able to be removed from the premises until all payments,
paperwork and auction is
completed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. No vehicle is to be left on surrounding properties.
7. CONDITION OF VEHICLES TO BE SOLD: All vehicles are sold “As is”, “where is”
NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED
OR EXPRESSED! All vehicles come from our storage lots, including but not limited to,
accidents and police impounds.
8. Road Runner Wrecker Service reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
However, if a dispute arises
between two or more bidders, the decision of Road Runner Wrecker Service shall be
final and absolute.
9. Road Runner Wrecker Service reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any
vehicle listed or to sell at this
auction and add any additional vehicles not listed.
10. All vehicles will have paperwork to obtain a VA title through a mechanics and
storage lien if needed unless noted
*NO PAPERWORK, then those vehicles are for salvage only. There will be a buyer’s
fee of 10% added to the
price of the vehicle. All paperwork will only be put in the name of the registered
bidder/buyer, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All paperwork will be ready by 5:00pm on the Wednesday following the auction as long
as everything needed
was completed at the time of auction. UNLESS OTHER WISE STATED ON AUCTION
11. The highest successful bidder will purchase the vehicle bid on or will forfeit the
deposit and will not be
permitted at any further auctions.
12. Road Runner Wrecker Service is not to be held responsible in the event that there is
but not limited to
corrections with year, make, model, mileage, serial numbers or problems resulting from
from Road Runner Wrecker Service. We strongly recommend that no work, promises or
money be put into
vehicle until title is put in the bidder’s name and obtained from DMV.
13. No tampering or going through any vehicle on premises. If you are caught you will
be asked to leave premises,
face legal charges, forfeit deposit and not permitted at future auctions.
14. Any person on the premises that is not a registered bidder or the single guest
accompanying the bidder will be considered trespassing!
15. Road Runner Wrecker Service and employees of Road Runner Wrecker Service
reserves the right to bid.
16. All payments are to be made in cash, certified funds or credit card with a 4% Credit
17. No minimum starting bid per vehicle and no reserves on any vehicles.
18. No work to any vehicle will be permitted on the premises. All vehicles must be
removed from property before
any work can be done.
19. In the event the vehicle needs towing Road Runner Wreckers Service can provide
towing for a fee. Please feel
free to inquire.
20. If keys are available, it will be noted on the windshield of the vehicle and then
transferred to the highest bidder when paperwork and payment are completed, all
vehicles with keys will incur a $50 key fee. Most of the vehicles do not have keys to
21. Bidder/purchaser discharges Road Runner Wrecker Service, its officers, agents,
employees, successors, or
assigns from any and all matters, causes of actions, suits, proceedings, judgments,
claims, damages and
demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which we ever had, or may have in the future
resulting from this auction
or any future auctions and /or sale and purchase of vehicles.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ADHERRING TO THE ABOVE RULES AND
It is the buyers responsibility to review and judge vehicle condition before
It is the buyers responsibility to review and judge vehicle condition before bidding.
Thanks for visiting Road Runner Wrecker Service
Copyright © 2014-2023 Road Runner Wrecker Service. All rights reserved. 211316